23 rd AGOTA AGM and Scientific conference
CONFERENCE THEME: QUALITY REPRODUCTIVE, MATERNAL AND NEWBORN CARE FOR ALL
CONFERENCE DATE: 8TH - 10TH JUNE, 2014.
VENUE: PSPF GOLDEN JUBILEE TOWER
Call for Abstracts
- Pregnancy and Delivery Care Services
- Contraception and Family Planning
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Innovations in Reproductive Health
- Obstetric Injuries
- Gynaecological Malignancies
- Maternal and Neonatal Deaths
- Human Resources for Reproductive Health Services
- Non-communicable Diseases
Criteria for Submission of Abstract
- Abstracts are invited for oral or poster presentations under any of the conference sub-theme.
- Abstract should be submitted online by 31st May 2014 (to
- Only on time and completed submissions will be accepted.
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must be written in English.
- The Scientific sub-Committee reviewing abstracts reserves the right to accept or reject the abstract or re-direct it to alternative sub-theme.
There are separate forms for submission of abstracts. Please fill out the form and send the abstract in electronic form to
The following abstract information are needed:
- Authors and their affiliations
- Background and significance
- Goals and objectives
- Description of the research study, project/program, intervention, initiative, advocacy, etc.
- Description of the results and conclusion/lessons learned
Click here for more details and download the abstract submission form.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 10 May 2014 11:28 )